· Many business owners and individuals may not be aware that they could qualify for a settlement as part of the Multi-District Litigation Settlement with BP Oil.
· If you as an individual or your business suffered a loss of income or revenue after April 2010, we may be able to you in determining whether you have a viable claim to obtain settlement for any loss in revenue or profit you suffered.
· In particular, any business in any part of Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, or West Florida can qualify for compensation.
· Many times the compensation can be substantial.
· Generally speaking, any business in one of these areas that had aggregated revenue decrease after the oil spill of April 2010 and later had an aggregated revenue increase may be entitled to compensation.
· There are other methods to determine whether you qualify for compensation and we are happy to review your potential claim.
· In general, you would need to provide tax returns and monthly profit and loss statements from 2007 through 2012 in order to evaluate a claim.
· While the deadline is not until April 2014 to file a claim, it is important that you move quickly as it can take time to evaluate a claim before being filed.
No representation is made that the quality of the legal services to be performed is greater than the quality of legal services performed by other lawyers.