What is a Panel of Four?  How do I get a second opinion about medical care for my work comp injuries?

#NombergLawFirm #ALworkcomp #secondopinion #medicalcare #PanelofFour

Lawyers Representing the Injured Men and Women of Alabama Since 1967.

If you have any questions or concerns about this issue or other issues on the law, please call the Nomberg Law Firm at 205-930-6900.  Follow us on Twitter or like us on Facebook

Recent Posts