Can I receive money damages from my employer in Alabama, on top of workers’ compensation benefits, if I am injured on the job?

If you are injured while working, you may have claims against the person or company that caused you injury, known as a third party claim or co-employee claim. An experienced workers’ compensation attorney can evaluate not only your workers’ compensation claim, but whether you may be entitled to compensation from other sources. If you have questions about whether you are entitled to money damages from your employer or other parties, give us a call today. (205) 930-6900.

Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin

Steve Altmann has been assisting consumers and business owners with bankruptcy matters for more than 27 years. 

promo photo for bankruptcy faq video with attorney steve altmann and bernard nomberg
Scroll to Top