Do I have to be examined by a doctor recommended by the workers’ compensation insurance company to get my benefits in Alabama?

If you are injured at work, notify your supervisor and ask to see the company’s workers’ compensation doctor. Your employer will designate the initial authorized treating physician and pay for the medical costs. If you have questions about changing physicians or other medical benefits pursuant to the Alabama Workers’ Compensation Act, please contact one of the experienced workers’ compensation attorneys at the Nomberg Law Firm. (205) 930-6900

Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin

What you need to know about the economic impacts related to coronavirus in these unsettling times.

photo of david and bernard
Scroll to Top