For workers’ compensation in Alabama, do I have to tell my union or anyone else if I am injured on the job?

If you are injured while working, you must first notify your supervisor and request workers’ compensation benefits. Ask to see the company doctor. Notice to your company of an on-the-job accident must be made within five (5) days of the accident.

Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin

Steve Altmann has been assisting consumers and business owners with bankruptcy matters for more than 27 years. 

promo photo for bankruptcy faq video with attorney steve altmann and bernard nomberg
Scroll to Top