For workers’ compensation in Alabama, what if I am completely unable to work, or if I now need special conditions at work?

If you are unable to work and are recovering from an on-the-job accident, you should receive temporary total disability benefits. Once you are placed at maximum medical improvement by your authorized treating physician and you cannot return to work, then you are eligible for compensation. An experienced workers’ compensation attorney can assist you in receiving all of the benefits you are entitled to receive pursuant to the Alabama Workers’ Compensation Act. Contact the attorneys at the Nomberg Law Firm today (205) 930-6900

Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin

Steve Altmann has been assisting consumers and business owners with bankruptcy matters for more than 27 years. 

promo photo for bankruptcy faq video with attorney steve altmann and bernard nomberg
Scroll to Top