For workers’ compensation in Alabama, who chooses the medical care?

The employer selects the initial treating physician. The employee is allowed to change doctors, typically one time, by using the Panel of Four Physicians. If the employee is dissatisfied with the initial treating physician, the Panel of Four Physicians can be requested and the employee has the opportunity to choose one new physician from the Panel. If you have questions about your physician or medical benefits, please contact the attorneys at the Nomberg Law Firm today. (205) 930-6900

Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin

Steve Altmann has been assisting consumers and business owners with bankruptcy matters for more than 27 years. 

promo photo for bankruptcy faq video with attorney steve altmann and bernard nomberg
Scroll to Top