How do I file a claim for workers’ compensation in Alabama?

After an on the job accident, immediately notify your employer/supervisor and ask for medical treatment. Contact an experienced attorney who represents injured workers to discuss your rights. Your claim for workers’ compensation benefits may have to be filed in court. The attorneys at the Nomberg Law Firm are experienced in filing workers’ compensation claims. (205) 930-6900

Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin

What you need to know about the economic impacts related to coronavirus in these unsettling times.

photo of david and bernard
Scroll to Top