How do I get workers’ compensation benefits in Alabama?

After an on the job accident, notify your supervisor and request medical attention. It is the responsibility of the injured worker to notify the employer of an on the job accident. If your employer will not send you to the doctor for medical treatment, immediately contact an attorney to discuss your rights. If you are not receiving your workers’ compensation benefits, contact the experienced attorneys at the Nomberg Law Firm. (205) 930-6900

Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin

Steve Altmann has been assisting consumers and business owners with bankruptcy matters for more than 27 years. 

promo photo for bankruptcy faq video with attorney steve altmann and bernard nomberg
Scroll to Top