Red Flags that can derail a work comp claim:
– Hiring an attorney who makes unrealistic promises.
– Not telling the truth.
– Missing doctor appointments.
– Not staying in contact with your lawyer.
– Refusing to return to work.
– Keeping secret about medical history.
– Losing your cool while testifying.
– Not checking in with your doctor.
– Have outrageous expectations with your case.
– Attorney shopping.
If you have any questions or concerns about this issue or other issues on the law, please call the Nomberg Law Firm at 205-930-6900.